MARKETING ANALYTICS SUMMIT
As the Indian marketing analytics industry is set to grow from its present value of $200 million to $1.2 billion by 2020 at CAGR of 25%, it makes a very important change in how marketing is perceived and about the role of data and analytics and its utilization to help an organisation meet its business goals.
The last decade has seen a major change in how brands and organisations reach out to their target audience and connect with them through various channel, majorly digital. Considering the age of millennials and technology savvy consumers who are always connected on the go, it is time that brands revamp their marketing strategies and use analytics to keep up with their audience. By 2020, it is estimated that there would be 50 billion devices connected over the country. Is your organisation positioned well enough to make the most of it?
Inventicon's Marketing Analytics Summit is packed with knowledge and practical insights to enhance your marketing measurement efforts and boost your overall marketing ROI. Learn how to make the most of the latest tools and techniques, get a glimpse of updated technologies and hear it from the experts on how to leverage them effectively.
Marketing Analytics Summit is a first time ever exclusive discussion taking place in India which will bring together the most renowned names of the industry who will discuss the latest challenges and the upcoming technologies which will help corporates boost their overall marketing ROI.
Book My Show
Customer and Product Analysis Leader
Head Marketing Analytics
United Spirits Limited – A Diageo Group Company
Chief Marketing Officer
Aditya Birla Health Insurance
Chief Marketing and Digital Officer
IIFL Wealth Management Ltd.
Head CRM and Customer Analytics
SVP and Head Analytics
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
Sr Vice President and Head – Consumer Analytics and Data Sciences
HDFC Bank Ltd
Executive Vice President – Operations and Customer Experience
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd
VP and Head Digital Marketing
Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Head Loyalty and Customer Experience
Head General Manager & Head Digital Marketing
Grasim Industries Ltd
VP, Head – BI and Advances Analytics
Idea Cellular Ltd
AVP Insights and Consumer Strategy
Sony Pictures Networks India
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Is marketing analytics just a boardroom talk?
- Starting the marketing analytics journey- The first 100 days
- Analytics best practice discussion- Where to start with predictive analytics in marketing? How can you gain the most marketing leverage from predictive analytics?
- Deployment of prescriptive models - A hands on approach to getting actionable insight from your data Driving loyalty and engagement through data personalisation and metrics
- Marketing Analytics and its impact on customer loyalty
- Measuring your engagement efforts
- When following the right metrics is the wrong thing to do
- The next industrial revolution: how analytics, AI and automation is changing the consumer markets forever
- Discover insights, tools and road map to marketing analytics
- Realize the full potential of predictive and prescriptive analysis
- Driving loyalty and engagement through data personalization and metrics
- Gain insights from companies that have successfully implemented marketing analytics strategies
- Find out which metrics best support your KPIâ€™s and how to start implementing them
- Prepare your future by listening to visionaries speaking on Artificial Intelligence and machine learning paving the way for marketing analytics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Marketing Analytics & Automation
- Marketing & Communications
- Customer Relationship Manager, Experience & Engagement
- Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics
- Campaign and Programme
- Social & Digital Media
- Advertising & PR