3rd MARKETING ANALYTICS SUMMIT
As the Indian marketing analytics industry is set to grow from its present value of $200 million to $1.2 billion by 2020 at CAGR of 25%, it makes a very important change in how marketing is perceived and about the role of data and analytics and its utilization to help an organisation meet its business goals.
The last decade has seen a major change in how brands and organisations reach out to their target audience and connect with them through various channel, majorly digital. Considering the age of millennials and technology savvy consumers who are always connected on the go, it is time that brands revamp their marketing strategies and use analytics to keep up with their audience. By 2020, it is estimated that there would be 50 billion devices connected over the country. Is your organisation positioned well enough to make the most of it?
Inventicon's 3rd Marketing Analytics Summit is packed with knowledge and practical insights to enhance your marketing measurement efforts and boost your overall marketing ROI. Learn how to make the most of the latest tools and techniques, get a glimpse of updated technologies and hear it from the experts on how to leverage them effectively.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Metrics that measure - The ultimate CMO dashboard
- Is multi- touch attribution too good to be true? - A practical approach to marketing measurement
- From retail to E-tail: How to make your bricks click
- The journey from instinct to insight using customer analytics for a traditional manufacturing organisation
- How is analytics transforming customer loyalty programs?
- Testing new digital marketing strategies to drive acquisition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CMOs, VPs, Directors, General Managers & Functional Heads of:
- Marketing Analytics & Automation
- Marketing & Communications
- Customer Relationship Manager, Experience & Engagement
- Campaign and Programme
- Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics
- Social & Digital Media
- Advertising & PR
From the following industries: