4th MARKETING ANALYTICS SUMMIT 2020
As the Indian marketing analytics industry is set to grow from its present value of $200 million to $1.2 billion by 2020 at CAGR of 25%, it makes a very important change in how marketing is perceived and about the role of data and analytics and its utilization to help an organisation meet its business goals.
The last decade has seen a major change in how brands and organisations reach out to their target audience and connect with them through various channel, majorly digital. Considering the age of millennials and technology savvy consumers who are always connected on the go, it is time that brands revamp their marketing strategies and use analytics to keep up with their audience. By 2020, it is estimated that there would be 50 billion devices connected over the country. Is your organisation positioned well enough to make the most of it?
Inventicon's 4th Marketing Analytics Summit 2020 is packed with knowledge and practical insights to enhance your marketing measurement efforts and boost your overall marketing ROI. Learn how to make the most of the latest tools and techniques, get a glimpse of updated technologies and hear it from the experts on how to leverage them effectively.
Abhishek K. Gupta
Chief Marketing Officer
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Vice President - Global Merchant Insights & Analytics
Head Marketing, Corporate Communications and Strategy
Future Lifestyle Fashions Ltd.
Chief Marketing Officer and Director - Digital Business
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd.
Director - Digital Transformation & Innovation Director
VP - Analytics and Data Science
Head - Marketing Analytics
Diageo India Pvt. Ltd.
Thomas Cook India Ltd.
Dr. Kushal Sanghvi
Former - Business Head
Reliance Entertainment and Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Vineet Basotia
Global Director, Market and Commercial Analytics
Senior Executive Vice President - Data Analytics and Customer Value Management (CVM)
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
Head – Marketing & Communications
Director – Insights & Analytics
PepsiCo Global Business Services India
Head of Marketing (GLP Business Unit India region)
Novo Nordisk India Pvt Ltd
Vice President Enterprise
GM - Business Planning & Strategy
Head - Analytics (Design Analytics)
Assistant Vice President - Brand & Digital Marketing
State Bank of India
Chief Marketing Officer
Angel Broking Ltd.
Former Director- Sales and Marketing
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Head of Loyalty, Analytics & CRM
Jio World Centre - Reliance Industries Ltd.
Founder & Principal Consultant - Medium Healthcare Consulting, Member of Board of Advisor
Datawise Management Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Head – Data Labs
HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Jayatu Sen Choudhary
Head of Enterprise Digital & Analytics India
American Express Banking Corp
Senior Solutions Architect – StreamAnalytix
Impetus Technologies Inc.
Vice President - Marketing Analytics
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Service
Head - Measurement & Attribution, India & South East Asia
Head - Data and Analytics
Decathlon Sports India
Head of Data
General Manager – Data Analytics
Michelin India Pvt. Ltd.(MIPL)
General Manager - Digital, Loyalty and Customer Analytics
Pantaloons (Division of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.)
Head of Marketing Data Sciences
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The persona of modern marketer: How do you capitalize on the current trends and prepare yourself for the future challenges.
- Optimizing customer experience for every buyer journey stage and segment to produce great ROI
- What are the various tools available in the market for marketing analytics?
- Why Hyper- Personalisation is the future of marketing and how brands are nailing it!
- The marketing analytics maturity curve- Where are we on the lifecycle?
- Digital marketing, measuring ad effectiveness, virality monitoring and understanding segmentation in emerging OTT and social media platforms.
- Panel Discussion: Decoding B2B buying behaviour: How to contextualize messaging for hyper personalisation
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Over the course of two days learn and discover the possibilities that arise when marketing analytics and data science break silos and work together to drive bottom line impact across an organisation
- Hear the best practices from the leading innovators and thought leaders from the marketing world
- Learn what are the tools available in the market for marketing analytics to boost your over all marketing ROI
- Comprehensive understanding of how MarTech will enhance customer loyalty and retention strategy
- How can you seamlessly embed data, analytics and insights into the fabric of your organisations' decision making process
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CMOs, VPs, Directors, General Managers & Functional Heads of:
- Marketing Analytics & Automation
- Marketing & Communications
- Customer Relationship Manager, Experience & Engagement
- Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics
- Campaign and Programme
- Social & Digital Media
- Advertising & PR